Javaphul Rice is a traditional aromatic rice variety which has been grown and used in the central Indian landscape for generations.
This is a rice variety great for daily use while being an unavoidable delicacy during festivals and other cultural gatherings.
While making biryanis or a traditional pulao or masala rice variety, Javaphul rice surely enhances the taste while adding its distinct aroma for us to savour.
Region/Terrain: Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India
Colour of Kernel: White
Dehusk Status: Semi-polished
Process: Hand Pounded
Grain Size/Type: Fine Grain
Properties: Aromatic Rice
Directions for cooking:
- Can be cooked as any other normal rice variety
- Avoid the use of pressure cooker
Nutritional & Medicinal benefits:
- About 40% more Vitamin C than usual fine rice
- About 35-40% more Calcium than usual fine rice
- High in fibre
Ingredients: Organic Javaphul Rice
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacturing
- WHY DO WE NEED CHEMICALS AND PRESERVATIVES WHEN NATURAL FOOD INGREDIENTS ARE ENOUGH
- NO VEGANS WERE HARMED WHILE MAKING THIS PRODUCT
Cultural benefits: An unavoidable delicacy during festivals and other cultural gatherings
Did you know: Families in Chhattisgarh who consume Javaphul rice have found it really difficult to switch to any other rice variety.