Terms & Conditions for the Monks Bouffe Forest Walk
1.Waiver of Liability: Participants agree that they are participating in the Forest Walk at their own risk and waive any claims against Monks Bouffe for personal injury, illness, or property loss or damage that may occur during the event.
2. Health and Safety Compliance: Participants confirm that they are in good health and capable of participating in the Forest Walk. They agree to follow all safety guidelines and instructions provided by the guides during the event.
3. Food Allergy and Dietary Restrictions Awareness: Participants understand that during the Forest Walk, they will be involved in foraging and consuming food prepared by local tribal communities using foraged ingredients. These foods may contain allergens or may not be suitable for certain dietary restrictions. Participants are responsible for managing their dietary needs and should disclose any food allergies or dietary restrictions to Monks Bouffe prior to the event. Monks Bouffe cannot be held responsible for allergic reactions or dietary issues arising from consumption of food during the event.
4. Environmental Respect: Participants agree to respect the natural environment during the Forest Walk. This includes not littering, not causing harm to the wildlife, and not removing any natural resources from the site.
5. Photography and Media Consent: Participants grant Monks Bouffe the right to use any photographs or video footage taken during the Forest Walk for promotional purposes.
6. Cancellation Policy: Participants understand the cancellation policy, which specifies the timeline and conditions under which a participant can cancel their registration and whether they are eligible for a refund.
7. Changes to the Event: Participants understand that Monks Bouffe reserves the right to make changes to the Forest Walk or cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather conditions or safety concerns.
8. Code of Conduct: Participants agree to treat all other participants, guides, and local community members with respect and abide by a code of conduct provided by Monks Bouffe.
9. Awareness and Precautions for Wildlife Interactions: Participants acknowledge that the Forest Walk involves exposure to wildlife, including but not limited to snakes. Participants are expected to exercise caution and follow the instructions provided by the guides to avoid disturbing wildlife or causing harm to themselves or others. In the event of a snake bite or other wildlife-related injury, participants should immediately notify the guides for assistance. However, Monks Bouffe cannot be held responsible for any injuries or illnesses resulting from wildlife interactions. Participants are advised to consider appropriate insurance coverage for such risks.