We're hiring a Digital Marketing Executive
> Location – Mazagaon, South Mumbai
> Salary – 20-25k per month
> Employment type – Full-time (Work from office)
> Experience - 2 to 3 years.
> About the Organisation-
Monks Bouffe is an Organic Food Company and social enterprise working on indigenous, heirloom Indian food ingredients and products.
Over the past 6 years, we have worked with tribal communities, small farmers & farmer groups to conduct research experiments & commercially grow ancient Indian crops. Post harvest; we get these ingredients to our plates through a fair & transparent supply chain system.
> About the Role-
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We at Monks Bouffe are looking for a team member as Digital Marketing Executive. Your role will be to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels,
driving traffic towards our Shopify website.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. We need an emphasis on execution of responsibilities with an approach that is data-driven and while being a problem solver.
The responsibilities that we would give them are:
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and digital advertising campaigns
2. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
3. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
4. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
5. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
6. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
7. Identify and execute listings on platforms like Amazon, Flipkart and other third-party websites.
> Requirements and skills-
1. Proven working experience in digital marketing
2. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising campaigns
3. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
4. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
5. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
6. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
7. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
9 Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Facebook/Instagram Ad campaigns
10. Understanding about Amazon, Flipkart and other third party website listings, ads and optimization.
12. Data-driven thinking
13. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement